• Students may obtain a form in the main office or the guidance office to request transcripts. You may also submit a request for release of records from the college you are applying to. If you are under 18, parent consent will be needed.
    If you are requesting a transcript from out of town or otherwise cannot come into the school, you may fax, write, or email your request. Our fax number is (406) 683-5263, email may be sent to jbertelsen@bchsmt.com, or write to Beaverhead County High School, 104 N. Pacific St., Dillon, MT, 59725. Include the following information: 
    1)Name  (maiden name if applicable),
    2)Year of Graduation or Year you left BCHS
    3)Where you want your transcript and /or Immunization Records sent (addresses/fax numbers)
    4) Your address and phone number
    5) If you want your transcript/Immunization records to be picked up by someone please write your permission for records release.
Last Modified on November 30, 2015