WELCOME TO BEAVERHEAD COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
Phone: 406-683-2361 (School)
Welcome to the Dillon Beaver Activity website. I am really looking forward to working with all of our coaches, student athletes, parents and fans throughout the 2017-2018 school year. I am really proud to be a part of all of our Dillon activities and know that this year will be no different. If at any time you have questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.
Practice times and expectations for each activity will be covered at the student-athlete parent meetings preceding the start of each season. These meetings are mandatory for students and strongly encouraged for all parents/guardians, but if something comes up and you absolutely cannot attend please contact the head coach prior to the meeting.
The updated 2017-2018 Activity Handbooks and Activity Schedules will be available in the high school office and on this website no later than July 1, 2017. Please check back for this updated information.
Please remember that students will not be able to practice if they have not completed and turned in ALL of the forms found in the Activity Handbook PRIOR to practice.
Below are the necessary forms required PRIOR to practicing...
- Concussion Statement Acknowledgement (Blue)
- Consent for Impact Cognitive Testing (Yellow)
- Chemical Use/Behavior Policy Acknowledgement (Purple)
- Handbook Activity Code Acknowledgement (Green)
- Medical Consent Form (Pink)
- Acknowledgement of Risk Form (Orange)
- Physical Exam Form (White) Please remember that the physical needs to be signed by both a medical professional AND the parent/guardian.
Printable Student Activity Handbook
BCHS takes a lot of pride in all of our activities and we all (students, faculty, and administration) work extremely hard to demonstrate excellence in everything we do. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.